Monday, March 14, 2011

Tattoo Love

It's so nice to not be sick and not have to work for a couple days. I'm using my time to get back into my workout routine (spin class this morning...ROUGH!) and cook some tasty meals. Right now I'm taking a 30 minute break to watch TV and catch up on some internet. Once again I found a beautiful tattoo on Rock N Roll Bride that I am so jealous of, but would never have the cojones to get.

flowertattoo1

I have such a weakness for large, super-feminine upper-back tattoos. Maybe one day I'll have the guts to get one. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the tattoo! I promised I'd tell you when It'd happen, and Joy and I (plus possible others) have set the tentative date of next Friday, March 25th to get tattoos. Mine won't take long, but Joy's is going to be 1 of several installments. Top place is skin art gallery, but I'm also checking into a place down on Greenville and Lovers that came highly recommended. Would LOVE for you to join the experience! I'll keep you posted on the planning progress.

    ReplyDelete