Tuesday, September 20, 2011

outfit: tents + jeans

Holy moly, it's finally jean weather again! Time to put away my pasty white girl legs and enjoy being covered up.

DSC_0053-edit
DSC_0056-edit
DSC_0088-edit
DSC_0070-edit

I haven't worn these jeans for quite a while, and it seems that they're a little big on me since I lost a little weight. Oops. I still love the super long length and the little flair at the bottom, so I'm wearin' 'em anyway! I am over the moon that flairs are coming back, they have always been my favorite style.

Jean weather came just in time for last weekend's Oktoberfest! I can't believe it's come and gone already. These photos were taken a week before the festival while the tents were still being constructed. Stay tuned for photos of the revelry! *spoiler alert: a chicken hat was involved, and by "chicken hat" I mean a hat that was shaped like a chicken.*

No comments:

Post a Comment