Sunday, September 18, 2011

new feature - date night

To say that I am not the best or most confident chef is putting it mildly. I don't enjoy cooking, and although I have gotten better at it, my skills are beginner level at best. That being said, the mister and I try to eat at home as much as possible to save dollars (and pounds!) Sometimes though, we really just have to treat ourselves, especially for our weekly date nights. :)

I've been wanting to develop some more features for the blog and since we like food so much, restaurant posts seemed like a perfect fit. So, without further ado, I present to you the first ever Shertown Studios food feature, Date Night!

The hubs and I chose Chuy's for a recent Friday date night. It's the only Tex-Mex chain that I actually like (maybe because it's mostly a Texas thing.)

DSC_0002-edit
DSC_0004-edit
DSC_0005-edit
DSC_0007-edit
DSC_0010-edit
DSC_0011-edit

The food was super yummy...they are having some chili bonanza thing, so mister was able to get something deathly spicy, which suited him just fine. I order the equally deadly Mexican martini, which suited me just fine. :) Tex-Mex + margaritas + hubbs = perfect date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment