Monday, August 22, 2011

outfit: lace+ flowers

DSC03904
DSC03906
DSC03909
DSC03908
DSC03910
date: August 20, 2011 / occasion: tax free weekend shopping
details: shirt-Strut / shorts-Old Navy / shoes-Steve Madden

Double portrait! My photographer and me. 

There's something so magical about back-to-school shopping that I always want to join in, even if it's just a little bit. Corban and I spent the afternoon on Saturday people-watching in the Galleria and buying a few little odds and ends. I was this close to buying a Lisa Frank-inspired leopard-print Jansport backpack. Because every little girl needs a new backpack on her first day of school. :)

PS - Do not worry, lovelies, I haven't forgotten the vacation post I promised! I'm still gathering and editing the many, many photographs that were taken by the many, many photographers over the weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment