Wednesday, August 3, 2011

new hair (kind of)

Check it out, bangs! No more hippy hair! This is a big deallllll!

IMG_1393

Can you tell that I am ever so slightly vain about my hair?

I was in serious danger of chopping it all off. Every few months I get an irresistible itch to cut off all my hair (or at least dye it purple or something), all the while knowing in the back of my mind that I've been growing my hair out for years and I would be really pissed at myself for ruing all that hard work. It's kind of the devil on one should and angel on the other thing. Mister convinced me to just do a bang trim. He always knows what's best. :)

Does anyone else get that hair-changing itch?

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks wonderful! I'm not sure what it looked like before (haha) but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks! Guess I should have done a before and after picture!

    ReplyDelete