Saturday, July 23, 2011

what's in my bag?

My first adult cosmetics experience happened about nine months ago when my BFF took me for a makeover at MAC.

IMG_0576-edit

Yes, I am 25 years old. I realize that I'm a bit late (like, 12 years) to the party. It's just not something I ever really learned how to do. I was skeptical at first, but was definitely more accepting when I suddenly had eyebrows for the first time ever (they are blond, blond, blond...basically the same color as my skin.) Lately I've even started getting a little creative (and even occasionally jiggy) with it.

DSC03641

I still keep my look pretty basic for day-to-day, but I'm really enjoying some fun pink and purple eyeshadows for this summer.

DSC03657

Maybe this fall I'll crazy-go-nuts and try green. So scandalous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment