Thursday, July 21, 2011

outfit: mixed patterns

I can't believe it, but today I realized that I'm sick and tired of wearing shorts. So, I reached for a dress for the first time in ages.

DSC03636
DSC03637
DSC03635
DSC03639
DSC03638
Date: July 21, 2011 / Occasion: work/professional meeting
Details: dress, earrings-Express / cardigan-Frocks / shoes-Steve Madden / sunglasses-Urban Outfitters / watch-Michael Kors / leather bracelet-Flourish / thread bracelet-handmade/gift

My sweet and long-suffering husband has agreed to start taking some of these photos for me (let's be real, the whole Photo Booth thing was getting pretty depressing), which means that I now get to go outside and act the fool in front of my neighbors! In the excruciating heat! Exciting!

I'm also playing around with Photoshop actions for the first time ever, so please bear with me if my photos are a little wonky for a spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment