Friday, July 1, 2011

las vegas 2011: the food

Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3
IMG_1228
.

Enchiladas and Brisket at Dos Caminos
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA        
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA        
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA        
IMG_1238

32oz Beverages at the Mirage
.

I love food. Like, I really really love food. Eating is one of my greatest joys in life. I wouldn't say I'm a "foodie" per se, more like a "food snob." I know very little about the production of fine food and wine, but I will criticize a bad plate of food until judgement day.

That being said, the restaurants that we ate at in Vegas were just wonderful: Shibuya (not pictured), Dos Caminos, Bouchon (not pictured), and Serendipity 3. I would highly recommend any of these places if you're ever in Las Vegas and willing to drop some serious cash.

Our next vacation is going to be spent in San Diego and Los Angeles. Any must-try food suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I love the word "Serendipity." And I love these photos even more! EEEK IT LOOKS SO DELICIOUS MY BELLY IS GRUMBLING.

    My mum always calls herself a "foodie." hahah.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW. I'm a total language freak, and "serendipity" is one of my all time favorite words. It sounds cool, and it's meaning is even cooler..."happy coincidence." :)

    ReplyDelete