Monday, July 25, 2011

outfit: mamacita dress

I'm not usually a fan of maxi dresses, but this super cute and comfy dress from Strut is definitely an exception. I had to go to work right after shooting this photos, so I had to change, which made me sad. I always feel pretty and feminine in that dress.

DSC03662
DSC03664
DSC03667
DSC03666
Date: July 24, 2011 / Occasion: brunch with hubs
Details: dress-Strut / shoes-Guess / necklaces-loan from dad, gift from hubs, Frocks / earrings-Express / sunnies-Target

The shortest necklace is another metal-detecting find from my dad made of yellow and rose gold. I heart rose gold. I've actually started a lending library system with his collection of found jewelry...I can take it home, but I have to bring it back if I want more! The late fines are going to be epic.

Today I re-start my work out routine! Looking forward to my yoga class in an hour, but not the total-body soreness that will come after.

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, perfect for summer. You look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, you look lovely!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks, ladies! You're making me blush! <3

    ReplyDelete