Wednesday, July 27, 2011

all the ways that we're adorable

There are so many ways that I love Sarah from Yes and Yes. This post adds another to the list.


Why can't we just admit that we like things about our physical appearance? Why can't we say positive things about ourselves without being considered totally narcissistic!? To quote, "I think it's high time we discussed the ways in which we're adorable"!


Here I go...


♥  I have long, naturally red hair, which is totally awesome and makes me feel unique.
♥  I have graceful-looking "piano" hands.
♥  I have very pretty straight teeth (even dentists have been known to say so!)
♥  I have ankles and wrists that are just the right amount of skinny and I love them.
♥  I have a nose with a ridge on the top which some have said is too big, but I like it because I think it's Grecian and distinctive.


Man, I'm getting so girl power all up in here!


How about you? What are five things that you think make you adorable? If you post a list on your blog, please leave a comment here with a link, I'd love to see your lists!


Ok, I've got to go ahead and post this before I get embarrassed and delete the whole thing!!


IMG_1285

1 comment:

  1. Gosh! I'm so flattered - and could you be any cuter?!

    Answer: no.

    ReplyDelete