Tuesday, May 17, 2011

the worst week ever: prologue

Hello, blog-o-sphere! You know that saying "when it rains it pours"? If that's so, then last week was a freaking deluge at the Johnson household. The two biggest hits were my cat having to have emergency surgery and my husband being involved in a major car accident.

Scary, horrible, and traumatizing.

The amazing thing is, as many blows as we have taken, everything has ended in the best possible way. Everyone in my family (two legs and four) are healthy and happy, and that's all I could ever ask for. I am definitely a super duper lucky gal.

I'm going to dedicate a post to each of these two incidents. We have had so many wonderful family and friends wishing us well and giving us various kinds of support, I couldn't even begin to thank everybody. I've tried to give everyone the full stories, but in case I missed anyone or left anything out, everything will be here. :)

I'd like to give one more thank you to everyone who reads my little blog. It's such an emotional release to be able to put my life out there and know that someone, somewhere will read it. You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment