Sunday, May 22, 2011

DIY: welcome banner

Instead of finishing up my chores today (I hate grocery shopping), I decided to whip up a cute little welcome banner diy that I found on A Beautiful Mess (Elsie is so freaking creative and adorable, I  her blog!)

IMG_1118
IMG_1119
IMG_1120
IMG_1121
IMG_1122
(please excuse my sucky iPhone photos)

I couldn't ever decide what to put on this wall space in our entryway, so it has been awkwardly uncovered since we moved in (hello, a year and a half!) This banner is super perfect, and I made it with old birthday/holiday/greeting cards, twine, and tape that I had laying around the office!

I also made lentil burgers recently (can I call that a DIY? cooking is kind of a project for me) and they are delicious!

IMG_1108

I could almost be a vegetarian if I didn't like fish so freaking much. Perhaps pescatarianism is the way for me? Alas, I have a sneaking suspicion that I am way to lazy for such a commitment.

Now for a glass of wine, snuggles with kitties, and reality television! Hoorah for Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment