Tuesday, May 24, 2011

outfit: new favorite shirt

Oh em jee, you guys, I am in love with this shirt. Like, no lie, I want to marry it.

Photo on 2011-05-21 at 12.22 #3
Photo on 2011-05-21 at 12.30
Photo on 2011-05-21 at 12.24
Date: May 22, 2011 / Occasion: Taste Addison
Details: shirt-Strut / shorts-Old Navy / sandals-Steve Madden via DSW / silver hoop earrings-Tiffany's / silver ring-custom

Strut is quickly becoming my new favorite place for summer pieces. I've been taking advantage of their 40% off sale the first Thursday of every month. For May, I got this shirt (which is seriously comfy, breezy, and so pretty...I constantly get complements!) and a strapless brown senorita maxi. My summer look this year is definitely leaning toward the hippy/bohemian, and that is completely ok with me!

I'm noticing how many "favorite" pieces of jewelry I have. This silver heart ring is particularly special to me. It was a gift from my father circa 2000. He had it custom made at a local jeweler, just for me! It's got lots of lovely little imperfections, and I completely adore it.

Today I am taking a "me" day to rest, recover from last night's revelries, and get a few domestic things taken care of (ugh, grocery shopping.) I'm so excited for my mister to come home tonight so we can eat homemade pizza and catch up after our busy weekend. Also, I get to take Harley in to have her stitches removed tomorrow! Lot's to look forward to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment