Sunday, May 22, 2011

outfit: little black dress

Wow, I haven't done an outfit post in a while! Probably because I've been dressing like a total lazy bag-lady lately (alliteration!)


Anyway, I realized last week that I didn't have a summer-appropriate LBD, so I bought this one at Target for $20! I love me a good deal. :)


Photo on 2011-05-13 at 16.46 #4
Photo on 2011-05-13 at 16.45
Photo on 2011-05-13 at 16.43 #2
Date: May 13, 2011
Details: dress-Target / necklace-gift from Corban 2006 / watch-Michael Kors / bracelet-Express / sunglasses-Prototype Vintage in Austin

Yes, I used my husband as a prop in these photos (mostly because he was in the room at the time.) This little gold locket is my #1 favorite piece of jewelry. Corban gave it to me as a gift for our first dating anniversary. It was the sweetest little surprise ever, and my favorite reminder of our (very long) courtship.


I want to thank everyone again for being so supportive of my family the past couple weeks. We're all healing up nicely, physically and emotionally, and it just wouldn't be possible without everyone's support. I am so lucky to have so many amazing people who care about me and my family!


Coming soon: Taste of Addison festival review post!

No comments:

Post a Comment