Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ugly Side

So, I finally presented Corban with his Valentine's gift last night. I'm not usually late on stuff like this, but we all drop the ball at some point, right? Anywho, I got him this fabulous Stargate Journal from Owl Bindery, and a really funny card from Pretty Messes. The journal came with a surprise bonus- an Alice in Wonderland pendant! How fun!

Stargate Leather Journal

Alice in Wonderland Pendant

Today I plan to get up off my butt and get some stuff done. We'll see how it goes. :)

2 comments:

  1. totally wonderful! staying on the butt and all...i just want to cuddle up with my cat and the food network today...too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do food network...it's hard enough getting "swim suit ready" without all that tasty food tempting me to eat! It always makes me so hungry!

    ReplyDelete