Thursday, February 4, 2010

Late Night Harmony

My finger is still all stitched up and horrible, but I feel like I'm getting my mojo back, so I have been working on some fun new pieces! I plan to participate in the upcoming "VDay Is..." themed art show organized by the Kunstallationists at the Dunn Bros on Beltline and Midway!

vdayflyer

Exciting! One of my goals for 2010 is to show my work outside of my own little makeshift "home studio," and this is a perfect opportunity! If you can make it, you should definitely come out and support local art. What could be better than fun art and friendly baristas? Feb 12 from 8 to 11pm...be there!

There has definitely been a marked shift in my work the past few months, and I am ready to be out with the old, so to speak. So, I am planning to set up a huge sale in my shop in the next few days. I know I already kind of did, but I'm thinking that I am going to bump it up to epic status. So, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited! I can't wait to see your new stuff!

    I told Michael about the show, and I hope we're able to make it!

    ReplyDelete