Friday, February 12, 2010

Kiss From A Rose

This will be obligatory "snow" post.

Yesterday I busted out the old Sony Cybershot and had some fun walking around Addison Circle in the falling snow. I haven't done that in years, and it was a really wonderful experience.

Covered Bench

Office View

Ally Light

Astoria

The Circle

Table and Chair

Me

Every now and then, Dallas just needs 11 inches of snow. :)

Remember, tonight is the big "Valentine's Day Is..." show at Dunn Bros Beltline. Live music, local art, and friendly artist-types! What more can you ask for? Shenanigans begin at 8 and go until 10.30; I'll be there around 8, so come by and say hi!

**PS- I didn't get any good shots of the mister and I in our fancy pants finery, so you'll just have to imagine. Suffice it to say that we had a really great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment