Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Don't Want No Paper Gangsta



Versus


For The Love Of Toast


The Great Escape

I have also finished my piece for the Valentine's Day Is...(2) show on Friday. (follow the link and you will see my name in the list! eek!) But, you can't see this fabulous piece of artistic genius unless you come to the show. Hah! Yessir, I am keeping this one to myself...so, incentive! There will apparently be live music and other fabulous spectacle, so it will definitely be worth getting out in the cold weather. :)

Tonight my hunny is taking me out to a fancy pants Valentine's Day dinner at Abacus. I will be freezing my po-tooty off in a tiny little sexy dress, and I can't wait! Hopefully I'll remember to snap a few pictures for you guys.

Happy hump day!

*Oprah voice* HERE ARE SOME NEW PAAAAAAAINTIIIIIIINGS!

Versus

No comments:

Post a Comment