Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This




Daddy, kthnxbai, Burgandy?, and Jap. Chad and Corban refused to be silly with us.
SPORT BALL Sunday1

Taking into account all the chili and queso from the Super Bowl, our official Valentine's dinner on Wednesday, and our steak dinner at home last night, Corban and I are working on some serious food babies. Time to bust out some free weights and crunches!

This is super belated, but I wanted to share some photos from the Super Bowl.

Chad, Corban, me, and Kenji- Team Sport Ball
SPORT BALL Sunday2

2 comments:

  1. "I'm Ron Burgandy?"

    Awesome, Love it, Happy Belated V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apartment smells of rich mahogany.

    You too! Our vday was great! Now I'm ready to not have a holiday for a while. lol

    ReplyDelete