Monday, October 24, 2011

new blog coming soon!

Hello, lovelies! As some of you may know, this blog started out as a way for me to show off paintings and communicate information for my little business, Shertown Studios. Well, the winds of change have blown and my focus has shifted from art to academics. As I have long since focused the content of this blog on my personal affairs rather than professional pursuits, I feel that it is time for me to move to another location.

Spangled Paraphernalia banner2

So, I am proud to introduce to you my new blog, Spangled Paraphernalia! Pleasepleaseprettyplease add the new url to your reader or follow on Google Friend Connect. I will continue regular posts on this site until the end of October, after which, Shertown Studios will become a strictly business-oriented blog...which means that I have no idea what I'm doing with it for the time being, but I will certainly keep you informed! And don't worry, I'll give you a few reminders before the end of the month. ;)

Thank you so much in advance for putting up with my flightiness! My silly little blog has been a great project for me and I am so grateful for all the people who have supported me and read my musing and ratings. You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment