Tuesday, April 19, 2011

warning: extremely positive thoughts ahead

No photos or fanciness today because I must leave for work in mere moments. I just wanted to stop by and comment on how good life can be (get ready or some serious cheesiness!) I don't know if it's the yoga, or the emotional/mental exercising, but these days I feel like I can take on the world. Certainly, I have bad moments and am often disappointed by people and events, but knowing that I can handle these disappointments is the difference between happiness and hopelessness. It's a weird feeling, being happy with the right here and now...but I like it!

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYAY! Stay there! Totally felt negatively/icky/disappointed everyday on roids, Who knew all it took was to stop the pill? ;p *giving you even more positivity via internet vibes*

    PS. your word verifications are always the funnest. todays was 'crack'

    ReplyDelete