Thursday, April 7, 2011

Grey Silk and Cotton

It is 6:30 and I am awake, unable to sleep. How should I spend my extra two hours before Corban wakes up? Duh, blogging.


This is a pretty typical work outfit for me. And by typical, I mean "I wear this shirt like every other day."


Photo on 2011-04-04 at 12.30
Photo on 2011-04-04 at 12.35
Photo on 2011-04-04 at 12.34


Again with the awkward posing, but I love these shoes and wear them constantly. I thought it only fair that I share them with you, dear reader.


I finally got my hair colored yesterday (blond stripes with two inch roots are definitely not the look this season) but I'm not 100% satisfied with it, so I'm going to wait and see if it fades a little more to my liking before I post photos. The anticipation is palpable!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute!
    That color of grey is such a great color on almost everyone.
    Can't wait to see you hair!

    ReplyDelete