Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Stony Pillow For Her Head



Her prices are extremely reasonable, and she uses the most interesting, bold prints, which I just love. They will take a while to get here (she operates out of the UK), but it will be totally worth it! Can't wait to get them in the new place.

I am planning on painting a large figure study to hang in our bedroom; it is my first time working with a realistic interpretation of the human form, and I am looking for some inspiration. Does anyone have a favorite artist or website to share? I recently came upon Art Nudes which show cases some really stunning work. One day I hope to be serious enough to make it onto an art blog.

Mais le contexte est plus fort que le concept

Corban and I went on a treasure hunt this weekend to find the perfect fabric for couch pillows. I will be constructing a few throw covers myself for the living room and bedroom, but I just had to have this set from Maries Cosy Cushions.

etsy_pillows

No comments:

Post a Comment