Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day Photos

Remember when I promised to share photos from my film camera snowy day adventure? Despite having to drive 15 miles to the closest camera shop that could decently develop my film (yes, I live in Dallas, the thriving metropolis of opportunity), I am here to make good! Disclaimer: this was my first outing with a manual film camera, I am simply proud that these photos are viewable at all.

Test Photo 2
(this was a (adorable) test shot...the aperture is obviously way off)

Addison Circle

Deep Thoughts

Addison Circle

Boy Scout Boots

Red Coat

My favorite of my love from our snow day

Playing with the aperture

The Photographer

Escaping the cold with a delicious Pastazios lunch.

Did you notice that last photo? Do you see how delicious that pizza looks? Yes, that is Pastazios pizza, and it is awesome. If anyone is ever visiting Dallas and is in need of delicious pizza, this is where you should go.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with how these came out. The camera was super fun to use, and now that I know that it still works, I think I'm going to try to take it out more often. If anyone has experience using vintage film cameras, I would love any advice you could give!

No comments:

Post a Comment