Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Geeking Out

I have been so obsessed with tattoos lately. I really need to geek out for a minute over a couple of tattoos that I am kind of in love with.

hearttattoo3

scripttatoo1
(images via Rock N Roll Bride)

How beautiful are these? So feminine and gorgeous. I die (that's me channeling Rachel Zoe.)

I've also recently been a little obsessed with working out. How weird is that? Who have I become!? I joined a gym last month (hello, New Year's resolution!) and just started taking yoga and pilates classes. It is so
painful
fun! I'm looking forward to the day when I can leave an hour-long class not feeling like I am going to die. Also looking forward to that pilates butt that I am going to have in my swimsuit this summer. :)

What are you geeking out over these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment