Monday, January 31, 2011

For Good

I promise to stop obsessing about my music ventures soon, but I just have to gush for a moment about having my keyboard back at my apartment.

New Addition to the Family

My lovely sister has been borrowing it for the past year or two, but now that she's in the dorms I have reclaimed my baby. Corban was a great sport to go with me to help load it up. Of course, he was handsomely rewarded with (brace yourself) a jar of my grandmother's much coveted home-made pickles, so it was kind of a win-win situation for him.

Grandma's Hand-made Pickles

Unless you are related to me, you have no idea how amazing these pickles are. I don't even like pickles generally, but these little guys are just to die for. My grandmother makes them completely by hand, even growing the pickles in her backyard vegetable garden. It's usually quite the feat to pry a jar out of my mother's hands.

And speaking of delicious food, here is a photo of my love making me Sunday breakfast. :)

Top Chef: Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment