Friday, December 24, 2010

Deck the Halls

Christmas came early this year for me and Corban; we spent the last two days in Sherman with family and are already back home in Dallas snuggling with our babykitties and looking forward to spending the 25th together, just the four of us. It was so lovely to hang out with our families without any distractions or pressing schedules. Plus, gifts are always fun to give as well as receive (my hand-painted gift bags were a great success!); we were able to gift our loved ones with some pretty handy items, and we were given tons of awesome kitchen stuff from both families that we are super stoked to use. :)

Christmas stocking my mammaw made for me

Oh, and someone gave me a little blue box for Christmas. What could be sweeter?

I got a little blue box for Christmas :)

In case you haven't heard it enough, Merry Christmas! And, my best wishes for safety, health, merriment, and love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment