Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bullseye Trigger

Hello, Internet. How have you been? I have missed you.

Things have been a little crazy as of late. I got my first big girl job and have been trying like mad to seem as though I have any idea what's going on. It's amazing how much less time you have to mope around and be depressing when you're trying to appear useful for eight hours a day. It's exhausting.

This may seem trivil, but I am very proud of the fact that, aside from a morning bowl of cereal with a dash of skim milk, I have mostly given up dairy. Oh, cheese, how I miss you. Oh, queso, how I miss you. Tragic, yes, but it is for the better.

My first real vacation in several years is coming up in June. The hubby and I are going to Las Vegas with some friends. They are mainly focused on the gambling. I am mainly focused on the food. So many culinary powerhouses are based in Vegas. I am looking forward to a food orgy the likes of which would make kings tremble.

As for today, I am going to visit my great grandmother in Durant with a very good friend and my little sister. Then, it's down to Shertown for some time with's C's folks. It is sure to be a delightful and exhausting day. :)

Enjoy the weekend, etc...Chelle

2 comments:

  1. I gave up meats...MEATS! I am no longer Texan, I guess...Do a cirque show in Vegas for me! Good luck with work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I could never give up meat. You are a brave soul. I have been doing much, much better though. I only allow protein into one meal a day. :)

    We are definitely going to see a Cirque Su Sole in Vegas! I'm hoping to get tickets to Ka (is that how you spell it?) I'm soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete