Monday, October 24, 2011

three year anniversary!

Anniversaries and birthdays are a huge deal to me and Corban...this year, we went on a vacation with his family to Hawaii! It was the most spectacular vacation ever. We just got back yesterday and I am working like mad to catch up before my week begins.

We had our traditional little gift-giving ceremony a few days before our actual vacation so that we could enjoy it before we left. Corban surprised me with the camera bag from Jo Totes that I have been drooling over for weeks. :)

DSC_0010-edit

And, I got him a replacement for his aging laptop.

DSC_0013-edit

DSC_0022-editDSC_0020-edit

We've developed a lot of private traditions and ceremonies over the past seven years, and our gift-giving is definitely one of my favorites. I'm a huge sucker for grand displays of affection. ♥

I'm in the process of getting all my Hawaii photos together and will try to post some before the end of the week...as you can imagine, I took just a few more than was absolutely necessary. Everything was just so beautiful! Stay tuned. :)

2 comments:

  1. awww I love exchanging gifts with my husband too! :) Also the macbook pro is such a great gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay purse/camera bag! Tell me that fits a very important and special camera... ;)

    ReplyDelete